WIL Employment Connections and the Access Centre for Regulated Employment invite you to an information session by Professional Engineers Ontario PEO.
When? Tuesday, September 14th at 2:00pm – 3:30pm
Clarifying the Path to becoming a P.Eng.
If you are an Internationally Trained Engineering Graduate or an EIT, then this seminar might be for you. In it, you will learn:
– How do I become a Professional Engineer in Ontario?
– What engineering experience is PEO looking for?
– How is international engineering education evaluated by PEO?
– What are the conditions to fulfill the experience requirements?
– How do I prepare my Experience Record?
– What is the NPPE?
– What is the EIT Program?
To register for this session please send an email to email@example.com with your first and last name.